Wednesday, June 27, 2012

< "Protection" Project > details of engraving


Hey there! As promised, here are some more pics of my project from the end of my first year of postgrad. I was inspired by all the different varieties of cactus and started to experiment blowing the glass forms and later engraving on the patterns. As you can see, I had so much fun with this, that the whole project is made up of 50 engraved cacti + flowers!! Each one is unique since no cut can be repeated. What do you think?? Later on I will post pictures of the whole composition!
Also if you could visit my facebook page and support my work by liking it, that would be amazing! All the support is very much appreciated :0) 
-------------------------------------------------> julibd - Art & Glass <--------------------------------------------------------

 thanxs again and see you soon!
{juli
~ photos by julibd ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment